Sunday, April 10, 2011

Doing it again

I am always entertained by the variety of get well cards that I receive. One that I got this week said: "Your strength may surprise you... we all know you have the strength to do it again. And again. And again."

I'm really getting tired of doing this again and again.

Today I came off of all my IV meds and we're seeing how everything works out through the night. The plan is to go home tomorrow (YAY!) and come back on Tuesday for outpatient chemo. Just need to make it through tonight...

Dad and I listened to Elder Nelson's conference talk about facing the future with faith. I love listening to the talks from conference! There is always something in each talk that I can apply into my life. I loved Elder Nelson's quote from Pres Monson who said "your future is as bright as your faith." Although even more difficult times are ahead, our faith can always help carry us through, especially as we lean on Christ.

I am sure there is a reason that I am doing this again. Hopefully it is to get it out of the way before I leave home and go to BYU. Although it is pretty discouraging, I know that we'll get through it.

No comments: