Friday, November 30, 2012

You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown

Hi everyone! It's Nathan. I was recently in the musical "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" at our middle school. I was Charlie Brown and had tons of fun participating in it. Mom took a few videos on our Friday night performance.

I hope you enjoy them. Here are some pictures Mom and Lauren took.
 Opening Monologue before the song
Opening Number - You're a Good Man Charlie Brown 



 
Me giving supper to my dog (Snoopy - on the doghouse) and his bird friend (Woodstock - on the ground)
 

The amazing front board in the school
 

During the kite song when the kite is flying

Beginning of The Kite song 
 

During Baseball game as I sit off to the side and narrate (through song) the whole thing


 
Back in the Drama room with my friends
 
Crabbiness survey after baseball game





No comments: