Friday, November 16, 2012

Why Mom Cries

The kids tease me because I will start tearing up at random times for what they think is no apparant reason, but.......
 
 Senior Night at the high school football game - They call out all the senior football players, marching band members and poms dancers to come out on the field with their parents.
 Opening Night of Charlie Brown.  I kept watching Nathan and couldn't believe that was my son.
 Rachel hit the button to submit her application to BYU.  She will be out the door before I know it!
Megan is #15 this season - this is her first game and I was accompanying Rachel while she performed a trumpet solo.
 
Lauren came home early for Thanksgiving and we kept it a surprise from Nathan until this morning.
 
Wouldn't all of this make you cry too???

No comments: