Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When Mom leaves town.....

(This is Rachel) So Mom left to go to Utah with Lauren and left the rest of us here at home for 9 whole days. We are still alive, but I just thought I would show everyone what we have really been up to......

.
Mom's not here to tell us to be reasonable in our TV hours and so we have spent lots of time watching TV including Dad's favorite movie- The Princess Bride.

And when I don't feel like making another meal, breakfast, lunch, and dinner consist of cookies, cupcakes, candy, cereal and any other unhealthy food you can think of. Dessert for every meal!


Mom's not here to tell us to not be weird or do crazy things, so.......why not drink straight from the milk carton?

And if Megan can do that, then why can't I eat watermelon straight out of the watermelon.

And who is going to stop me from playing with my food?



We have also done massive amounts of redecorating the house which included many trips to Goodwill with old furniture to make room for all the new furniture.... :)

Mom is the one who tells us not to be weird, but Megan and I don't usually listen anyways. So this is what happened while we made Sunday night dinner.....

***Disclaimer: In reality, I am totally kidding. We did watch The Princess Bride but haven't spent too much time watching TV. We have eaten lots of fruits and veggies and real food (not just junk food) and are trying to not eat/make too many cookies. Megan did not actually drink out of the milk jug, but I DID eat the entire half of the watermelon straight out of the rind and I loved it (best way to spend your last day of summer by the way). I always play with my food and make smiley faces, so that is nothing new. Moving out Lauren's bed was the only piece of furniture that has been donated to Goodwill because we are rearranging Lauren's room and nothing else. And Megan and I.....there's no hope for us to not be weird. So whether Mom was home for that or not, it still would have happened.


.

We miss Mom lots and can't wait for her to get home!!!!


No comments: