Sunday, August 28, 2011

BYU

All packed up and ready to fly. May I mention that there are definite benefits to hopping on a plane, sitting quietly for 4 hours, getting out, retrieving luggage and going on your merry way. I really didn't miss the 400 miles of Nebraska nothingness you see when you drive the same route.


BYU ID in hand. Officially a freshman, going off to buy books.

First view of the dorm room.

The view from Lauren's window. This was just an added bonus - I wasn't thinking clear enough to plan this when I chose her room for her. You might remember that Lauren was barely out of surgery back in April when her selection date and time arrived, so I was on my own.

What a disaster - how can one young lady have so much stuff????

The well-organized desk-space.

The bed space, with each inch filled to capacity.

Not quite like her room at home, but a good substitute for 4 months.

No comments: