Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crazy Week

I went to a mother-daughter activity with the girls. We were to dress like each other. You will notice my T-Shirt and hairstyle is exactly like Megan's. My sweatshirt pulled down over my hands with striped socks and slip on shoes is signature Rachel. Megan wore tennis shoes in my honor and Rachel donned sunglasses and my red bag. We had such a great time! There are no 2 young women I would rather look like!

On Mother's Day after church, we went to the Botanic Garden to walk around. It was a glorious day weather-wise. It didn't occur to me that thousands of other people might have the same idea.



The garden was hosting a mother's day brunch, so there was lovely music playing all throughout the garden. Perfect to dance to - we are laughing because Megan is sooooo embarrassed by our behavior!

The rest of the week has already been a day of chemo, the PET scan to take a look at the cancer and a heart biopsy tomorrow. (Results should be back by late Friday.) My brother Jeff and his family come tomorrow night, we have girls camp hikes, baseball, Father/Sons campout, school activities and homework, etc. etc.


Oh, the craziness of May!!!!!

No comments: