Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthdays, visitors and Nauvoo

Nathan is 10 - Double digits! He reminded me that this is over halfway to the point where he goes on his mission. He took a treasure hunt to find some golf clubs and had a mini golf outing with the family. He also wanted me to bring Panda Express to lunch at school and eat with him.



Rachel is 15 - She finally got a cell phone!! Rachel always wants watermelon for dinner and homemade ice cream for dessert on her birthday. She had a bonfire party with some friends as well.

My parents came to visit for birthdays, their anniversary and a trip to Nauvoo. It is always nice to have them come. We stay busy - here we are downtown at the Aquarium.
Nauvoo - Nauvoo is such an amazing place. Every time I go and hear stories of the people who lived there, I am filled with admiration. We took in a brass band concert, trip to the temple, touring some of the homes and shops and then went to Carthage Jail.



No comments: