Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Catching Up

 Cutting down our own Christmas tree - I have such fond memories of doing this as a kid. Perhaps this will now be a new tradition.....
 Christmas morning laughter - there is never a dull moment with the kids!
 Our kitchen table seems to be overtaken with puzzles during Christmas break, so we find other places to eat our meals.
 Lauren turned 20 years old on January 7th - then went back to her life at BYU.
 Rachel and I off to Utah for her school of music tryout.  We had fun traveling with just the 2 of us.
 A girls lunch at Brick Oven in Provo - I sure miss these fun sisters and their cute families.
 Wandering up the beautiful canyon to take pictures was a highlight.  There is nothing like Utah mountain air and views.
My nephew Christopher is off to serve a mission in Paraguay - I won't see him again for awhile.  He is the life of the party and will be an awesome missionary!

No comments: