Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nathan's Birthday

Here is Nathan's wish list for his birthday.
Now, you should know that I am not a dog person. I think they are very cute. Various children in our family have asked and pleaded over the years for a dog. However, it is very clear to me that the mother of the house is the one who walks the dog, cleans up after it, buys the food, toys, etc. that are required, takes it to the vet and the groomer, etc. etc.

Because of my strong feelings about dogs, I was prepared this time around. After breakfast with Dad before school, Nathan opened his dog. Nintendogs makes a cute battery-operated dog that barks and wags and plays - just doesn't make any messes. (Target carries it - I love that store!)

Just so no one thinks I am completely hard-hearted, I arranged for Nathan to go play with our neighbor's dog. He walked her (Daphne) after school and did tricks with her and was very happy. What a success!!!


Nathan ate his dinner at Panda Express with chopsticks and made a fruit pizza for dessert.





No comments: