Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Slightly Happier Note...

Hey everyone - Lauren here! I guess it's about time I updated the blog myself. We should be going home by Monday. If we aren't out of here by then, I might go crazy. I'll still have some pain and I am still not on a solid diet, but at least I will be at home.

On a happier note, last week as I was coming out of surgery, Mom signed me up for my housing at BYU. The other day, I got an email from my soon-to-be roommate at Helaman Halls, Zoe. She said hi in one email and about an hour later, sent another email saying she had found our family blog. I am guessing she was slightly shocked, but she and her parents said their prayers are with us and hope everything goes well.

At this point, I am sick of being puffy, of being woken up all night, being in pain and the hospital in general. Thank you for your prayers - Lauren

No comments: